My name is Todd Burus. I live in Gainesville, FL and am a member at North Central Baptist Church. I grew up in Lexington, KY and attended Porter Memorial Baptist Church there. I am married to an amazingly patient woman and we have a daughter who is 7 years old. I hold degree’s in Mathematics and Linguistics from the University of Kentucky and am currently preparing to enter The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary this fall for training as a church planter and pastor. I also write for the websites SBC Voices and Waging War Daily.
I can be contacted through email at email@example.com or through my profile on Facebook.
Below are several postings I made awhile back as an extended testimony of the ways in which God has shown up and worked in my life. They are fairly personal, but I would like to share them with you just as an offering of my life and the power and glory of God in transforming me.
- My Testimony- The Beginning, Age 0-9
- My Testimony- Depression and Anger, Age 9-14
- My Testimony- A Year of Sin, Age 14-15
- My Testimony- Growing and Gaining Direction, Age 15-17
- My Testimony- Controlled Chaos, Age 17-19
- My Testimony- My Love Story, Age 19
- My Testimony- Love Changes Everything, Age 19-21
- My Testimony- Called Away, Age 22-23